Geo Foundation Group holds in high regard the safety, welfare and benefits of the environment, we have the responsibility not to endanger the environment due to our operations and we shall do our best to preserve it to the possible extent.
The company is committed to:
- Develop and implement environmental management programs in accordance with the international management systems requirements ISO 14001:2015;
- Comply with the UAE environmental compliance regulations and all legal requirements and where possible, conform to the internationally accepted “Best Practices” and standards;
- Continually improve the environmental performance by preventing pollution, reducing waste and reusing through proper acceptable industry practices in compliance with legislatives requirements;
- Set measurable objectives and policy which are compatible with the context and purpose of the organization;
- Ensure that no damage to the environment occurs and to the philosophy that everyone, who works for us, anywhere is responsible for getting environmental right;
- Promote the use of process approach and risk-based thinking.
The company shall maintain an open and effective system of communications in relation to EMS to achieve an uninterrupted flow of information throughout all levels of organization, from senior management to each individual employee.
The environment statement of intent will be reviewed and, if necessary, revised on an annual basis.