The management of Geo Foundation Group is fully committed to achieve accident-free workplace and economic viability in the arena of piling and foundation services by protecting the environment and safeguarding the occupational health and safety of all employees, visitors and clients.
We ensure safe operations that protect employees, the environment, communities and assets and provide energy that supports sustainable development.
We are committed to:
- Implement an HSE management system conforming to OHSAS 18001:2007 & ISO 13001:2015 and strive to its continual improvement;
- Comply with all national and local HSE regulations and statutory obligations as appropriate;
- Set and achieve HSE objectives, targets and improvement plans to drive continual improvement;
- Make every effort to protect the environment and prevent pollution, to minimize consumption of materials, to promote reuse and recycling of wastes and adopt best practice on waste management to reinforce the ecosystem and biodiversity;
- Identify and assess potential hazards which may present a risk to our employees, suppliers, subcontractors or the environment and will be controlled by the hierarchy of controls;
- Consult with our employees and key stakeholders on the issues in the workplace including drug and alcohol abuse which affect their health, safety and environment;
- Provide relevant induction, information, instruction, training and supervision;
- Prevent accidents and ill health to the employees by providing a safe and healthy work environment;
- Measure and evaluate our HSE performance through regular audits, inspections and internal reporting,
The GFG HSE policy will be continually monitored and reviewed, in order to comply with any changes in the occupational health, safety risks or the environment aspects of the UAE Law and local regulations and legislations, also when there are changes in our operations to ensure effectiveness. The policy will be reviewed annually (every 12 months)